Saturday, July 10, 2010

A Little 411 In The 603

So here's the story in a nutshell:

-My best friend in the whole world moved to California, then to Alabama.
-I begged my parents for months to let me visit her.
-They finally gave in and bought me a ticket.
-I'm flying down ALONE and staying for a week.
-I'm going to have the time of my life.
-And this all starts on TUESDAY!

For all of you who are worried about what trouble I'll get into or are just plain old curious, here's a blog that will be updated each day giving a little synopsis of my day to day activities and escapades.

ENJOY (:

1 comment:

  1. Woo Hoo! Emily!!!! It's Aunt Shelley (Ari's Aunt Shell). Love your new blog. Count me in as a follower. Hey girlfriend, the best way to change the world is to just keep doing what you are doing. I think you are already doing it.

    Have a blast tomorrow! I'll be there in spirit.

    ReplyDelete